Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ready to be Lifted?

Dynamic, Cross-Life Page Turner Sure to Permanently Change the Life of the Reader!

“I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying the book Raised Up. It is very good. That is the message that should be echoing every church in the world. I have had a time with leaving myself in the tomb. I needed this book and thank you for your knowledge of the Truth. Thank You.” S.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER ONE
Downward Dying – Upward Rising
CHAPTER TWO
“His Unspeakable Gift”
2 Corinthians 9:15
CHAPTER THREE
Falling on the Stone
CHAPTER FOUR
“Raised Up”
2 Corinthians 4:14
CHAPTER FIVE
The Laid Down Life
CHAPTER SIX
“Walk While Ye Have the Light, Lest Darkness Come Upon You”
John 12:35
CHAPTER SEVEN
“Heresies Among You”
CHAPTER EIGHT
The Only Way Up Is Down
CHAPTER NINE
“The Gospel which I Preached unto You”
1 Corinthians 15:1
CHAPTER TEN
“Death is Swallowed Up in Victory”
1 Corinthians 15:54
ADDENDUM
Making Peace with God